I know. I know. Surefire way to make the Gods laugh. But I figure this is really more of a list of my knitting intent than a list of goals which must be reached. So here we go…
1. Finish (and block!) my Red Queen shawl.
2. Finish (and block!) the Secret Garden shawl for my mom. I’m only about 35 rows from the end, but that’s still about 26,000 stitches. Ouch.
3. Knit a shawl from the 2010 Shakespeare In Lace Club from www.woolywonkafiber.com.
4. Knit something (anything!) from the 2011 Shakespeare In Lace clubs.
5. Finish The Super Secret Mom Project.
6. Knit the Little Mermaid shawl from www.Theuniquesheep.com
7. Start knitting ornaments for next year’s All Knitting Christmas Tree.
8. Finish my Mara shawl. At the border, so, yay, but it’s 500+ stitches a row in 2×2 rib for 4 inches. To say I’m slogging along would imply more speed than is actually occurring. Lol
That’s it. Those are my “big” knitting projects which I would at least like to make a dent in during 2011. I’ll check back periodically and give updates as it goes.
Oh, and sorry for my lack of usual formatting. My computer (Molly) has gone on strike, so I’m currently posting from my phone. Fun times. Lol
Lynda the Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks